Upload a file and get a transcript in Word format with user labels and timestamps! See example file.
1. Upload any mp3, mp4, or wav file - minimum length is 10 minutes and maximum length is 4 hours.
2. Select the number of speakers in your recording.
3. Complete checkout session
4. Once your file is processed, you will get a secure download link for your transcript from firstname.lastname@example.org sent to the email you used during checkout
5. If your recording has multiple speakers, they will be labeled as spk_0, spk_1, etc. You can easily rename them by selecting them and just doing find and replace (ctrl + fon Windows; cmd + f on Mac) either in Microsoft Word or Google Docs.